Student Advising > - Registration
Undergraduate - Minimum course load to be full-time in Winter & Summer
1. Lessons: To qualify for lessons, a music student must be registered in ensemble work and at least 15 credits per session.
2. Financial Aid: Official degree program minimum course load requirements. In order to qualify for student loans, UBC undergraduate students must register in 60% of a full-time course load during both Winter sessions terms. Audited, wait-listed and withdrawn courses do not count towards the course load.
3. Housing: To be eligible to reside in residence as an undergraduate, you must be and remain registered in winter session for a minimum of 24 credits - 12 credits in each of Term I and Term II.
1. Financial Aid: Graduate programs at UBC have no minimum course load requirement. In order to be eligible for student loans, UBC graduate students must be paying full-time fees in each term of the Winter session. Additionally, in each term graduate students must have either "Continuing Status" or be registered in course work or their thesis.
2. Housing: If you are a graduate student, the Faculty of Graduate Studies must confirm your full-time status.
GRADUATE COURSES FOR UNDERGRADUATES and UNCLASSIFIED STUDENTS
- Undergraduate students review and complete this form, have it signed and approved by the course instructor then submit the form to the MUSC Student Advisor.
- Unclassified or Access students review and complete this form, have it signed and approved by the course instructor then submit the form to the MUSC Student Advisor.