Programs and Admissions > Undergraduate > - Exchange Programs
1. UBC Go Global Programs
- Includes: Exchange, study abroad, short-term summer programs, international co-op and, YouLead (service learning opportunities in another country).
- Exchange programs allow UBC students to attend one of over 150 partner universities for up to two (2) consecutive terms while remaining registered at UBC. In most cases, students continue paying tuition and students fees to UBC and remain eligible for UBC awards, scholarships and financial aid. In a few cases, students pay tuition and program fees to the partner university; however, they remain registered at UBC. Review: eligibility; cost; working out your coursework (including how courses will transfer back to UBC); and, how to apply.
- Applicants must meet with the BMUS Undergraduate Advisor on Faculty, Dr. Alan Dodson, prior to applying for this program and complete a Course Request Form.
- Awards for students going on exchange. Some rewards require an application, while others do not.
2. Summer School in Germany
- To receive transfer credit for german language courses completed through this program, students must obtain approval from the BMUS Undergraduate Advisor on Faculty, Dr. Alan Dodson, prior to registering.
- A letter of permission will be issued.
- Following completion of coursework, a transcript must be submitted to UBC's Enrolment Services in order for credits to transfer.