Master of Music in OPERA
Head of the Voice & Opera Divisions: Prof. Nancy Hermiston (Tel: 604-822-8246 or E-mail: nancy.hermiston(at)ubc.ca)
1. Opera Division
2. Program Information
- Recommended residency - two years (minimum)
- Pre-requisites & Curriculum
- Review Entrance (Placement) Exam requirements. These exams are administered just before the start of the Fall term.
3. Application Requirements specific to the MMUS in Opera
Follow the general graduate application guidelines in How to Apply and in addition (send attachments to the School of Music):
- Audition Requirements: Five pieces are required: 3 arias plus Lieder/Art Song/Oratorio.
- Include a repertoire list and selection of programs from other recitals given.
- Submit a term paper, if available, or a written statement of professional goals.