Master of Music in Choral conducting
Program Coordinator: Prof. Graeme Langager (Tel: 604-822-6792 or E-mail graeme.langager(at)ubc.ca)
1. Voice & Opera Division
2. Program Information
- Recommended residency - two years
- Pre-requisites & Curriculum
- Review Entrance (Placement) Exam requirements. These exams are administered just before the start of the Fall term.
3. Application Requirements specific to the MMUS in Choral Conducting
Follow the general graduate application guidelines in How to Apply and in addition (send attachments to the School of Music):
- Contact Prof. Langager (see contact info above) to arrange for an interview.
- Submit a video (videotape or DVD, only) of recent choral conducting.
- Submit a term paper, if available, or a written statement of professional goals.